The beauty of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is that you pay for it only when an ad performs. You can get thousands of free impressions because money comes out of your budget only when a searcher clicks on your ad and visits your site. Plus, it’s the only way to ensure your website gets placed on the first page of search engine results as soon as your campaign launches.
Here are a few quick stats to consider:
- 93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results
- 88% of consumers research a product online before making a purchase decision
More Than Just Google AdWords
There’s a lot more to pay-per-click ads than Google AdWords, and Strategic Marketing can show you how to make this simple form of advertising really pay off for you in a way that Google hasn’t shared. Our PPC platform SmartClick utilizes proprietary technology to manage pay-per-click campaigns across all of the major search engine publishers, including Google, Bing and Yahoo!. It’s the only programmatic pay-per-click manager available that can track phone calls, emails, form submissions, and other user interactions back to the keywords that generated them. Understanding which keywords drive interested, relevant leads to your site enables SmartClick to prioritize keyword bidding accordingly, ensuring maximum ROI.
What’s The Secrect Behind SmartClick ?
The power is in the conversion optimization. By linking converting visitors to their search queries, SmartClick is able to evaluate which keywords are used by consumers who are looking for your products or services and are ready to make a purchase. Your SmartClick PPC campaign automatically optimizes 24/7 to adjust bidding on keywords that are proven to perform. Your personal dashboard provides transparent reporting on your campaign’s results, and displays impressions, clicks, phone calls, emails, form submissions and more, in addition to typical performance metrics like click-through rate.
Other Unique SmartClick Features Include:
- Ads published on all major search engines, not just Google
- Access to historical keyword data gathered from thousands of campaigns
- Budgets allocated over a 30-day cycle, eliminating any possible overages
- Records phone calls generated by your campaign, allowing you to establish ROI, mystery shop your business, or identify customer service training needs